My 20 years’ experience as a freelance translator, professional qualifications and long list of happy clients mean you can rest assured your words are in safe hands.
I work with translation companies and direct clients in engineering, agricultural machinery, crop science, surface treatments, industrial coatings and the construction industry.
- Qualified Member (MITI) of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI), 2008
- Diploma in Translation (Science and Technology), Institute of Linguistics, 1999
- BA (Hons) – Degree in French and German, Salford University, 1985
- I adhere to the ITI Code of Conduct
- I develop my knowledge and skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- I have full professional indemnity insurance
- I deliver on time, every time.